TwylightBrightwingTwylightBrightwing

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away HALF LIFE2 - Blow Me Away

That. Kicked. Ass.

You used sounds from the game, you used a kickass song, you followed the plot perfectly, you're an AMAZING artist, and you picked the RIGHT game to do a music video on.

I'm voting 5.

All flash should be of this quality.

DeadBones DeadBones

This is a furry favourite

On fchan, people shit their pants in rage when this gets posted.... Man this is the best! It's the epitomy of the furry fandom....

Earthquake Girl Earthquake Girl

Lol.

That kicked ass. I are sorry. GENIUS.

Make more flashes with red.

Clock Day Clock! Clock Day Clock!

Wow.

That is... A great flash! No way around it. Your skills will not go unnoticed.

Command & Conquer TC Command & Conquer TC

Kick Ass

Buddy, this is an amazing submission. Humor could be better, so I'm giving you a six. The voices could have been better and more in the spirit of command and conquer, but I commend you for doing it so well.
Violence gets a six because, well, it's command and conquer... not that violent... Style gets a ten, because the premise of a c&c mission going totally wrong is just great, and graphics also get a ten because you used actual sprites from the game. Over all, I give this a 9, and I'm voting five on this. Keep up the good work! And maybe do another with Tiberian Sun?

Killerratte responds:

Errm... look, i don´t have any contacts to good english voice actors. And I don´t want to look for voice actors on Newgrounds... I wish i had really good voice actors, but that´s just impossible, im german, all voice actors are german in every movie i made...

Maybe the future brings me some new voice actors.